Friday, November 5, 2010

The Little Things

People say that it's the little things that make life worth while...and their right.

This week has been really crazy. Anyone with a family knows that when one person gets sick everything tends to fall apart. That’s what happened this week. My little brother got sick on Monday morning, and that was it the entire week changed direction. Today he’s feeling better and I finally have time to do a few things that had been knocked down on my “To Do List” when he became ill.

I washed my dog, which everyone knows is the most important thing! (Now I’m blogging, which is the second most important thing!)
While I was toweling off my dog's stomach, it made a gurgle-gurgle sound.
“I’m sorry, I forgot you just had breakfast,” I giggled.
Then…..he burped! That was the funniest thing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment