- I'm not working regularly.
- The books I wrote aren't selling.
- I'm still in junior college.
- I live with my family.
- I love my dog.
- I love my family (yes, in that order).
This leaves me wondering whether or not I made any good choices last year. However, when I decided to look deeper, it's starts to look a little better.
Last year I:
- Made the choice to pursue acting and modeling. I made connections and money in acting, and I met a lot of people that I now consider to be friends. I had no such luck with modeling.
- Worked a seasonal job at a clothing store. I made some money and one friend doing that.
- I finished my second year of studying French at my junior college and have since then made it my goal to travel to France this summer.
- I took and aced the last math class I will ever have to take in my life.
- I published another book.
- I doubled to tripled the work experience I had on both my acting and my regular resume in one year.
I suppose with these two lists in mind, I have to decided which one is the most important and that will help me focus my energy for the upcoming year, and maybe that first list will start to get a little shorter than last year.