Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Classes

Hi everyone I’ve missed you! I’m sorry about the long silence, thanks for sticking through it and my bad poetry. I’ve been getting into the swing of college and I think I’m going to survive this semester. I don’t have much time, I need to study, but here’s what my calendar looks like now:
Monday
9:00-10:30 Theatre Class - Heavy Study class
12:00-12:50 Piano – Time consuming.
1:00-3:30 Art – Time consuming.
Tuesday, WORK!!
Wednesday
Same as Monday
Thursday
Fundamentals to Interior Design – Medium study load & Time consuming
Illustration of Interior Design – medium work load & Tim consuming

Then once I get home I have chores and my job at Avon to work on. Suffice it to say that sometimes I hardly have time to breath. But my family insist that I have fun on Sunday or Saturday, so that cancels out which ever day that is and it’s fun, but it’s stressful too if I don’t have all my homework done.
Hopefully I’ll have more time to write. Talk to you guys later!
with my books and my blog. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment