Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Pull Me In" ~ Spence



The lead singer of Spence reached out to me on facebook asking me to check out his bands page. I did and I 'liked' it because I really did like it. I then pointed him in the direction of my blog, he started following it and we've continued being friends on-line ever since. If you guys enjoy this song, please find Spence on facebook and click the 'like' button. I have a link at the bottom of this post so just click the play button, listen, click the link at the bottom of the post, sign into facebook, click 'like' and you're done. Easy huh?

Spence facebook link:   http://www.facebook.com/#!/SpenceTheBand

P.S. Yes, Daniel is my friend, but he didn't ask me to do this. I just think he and his band deserve the referral. They just got a record deal and as I understand it are either touring now or will be very shortly, so be sure to see where they are at and go and see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment