Friday, August 12, 2011

New Start


Well, next week I will be in college and I have no idea when I’ll have time to blog. I’ll let you know as soon as I get used to the new schedule, if ever. I still have what seems like a lot of Avon campaign books left to get rid of before Sunday. I’ve decided to make reminder calls to my customers on Sunday, so that I won’t have to think about it on Monday. My first class on Monday is at noon, but I think my older brother has to get there some time in the morning, so I’ll be there on campus stressing until my first class begins and I don’t want to think about work on top of everything else.

 Good news, on Sunday we went to the Orange County Fairgrounds, (which was the inspiration for my last poem.) My brother’s ceramic painted lion was the ceramic and glass division winner ages 13-15. My Ariel cross stitch was the needlework division winner ages 16-18 (earlier I said my apron won, but I was mistaken, I didn’t enter my apron in this contest.) My Short story was the 15-18 class winner; I’m pleased with that still. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment