Saturday, August 27, 2011

Not Even Hate


Keep your life,

The way you want it to be

Keep your life

Happiness is the key



Do what you want to

Act like no one sees you.

Just keep yourself

Away from me.



Once upon a time

A long time ago,

You walked into my life

And over my heart

Like I had no feelings

The only thing I have no feelings for

Is you.



You broke my life

You ruined my heart

You twisted my dreams.



I wanted to see you

Burn in Hell

Now guess I’m over it.



Don’t get me wrong

I haven’t forgiven you,

There are just some things

A woman can’t get over



I just have realized

You’re not worth the time

To wish you ill

(That’s the devil’s job,

I’ll let him deal with you.)



‘Cause once upon a time,

A long time ago

You walked into my life

And stomped on my heart



I have no feelings left

For you

Not even hate.



You broke my dreams,

You twisted my life

You ruined my heat



Now I guess I’m over it.



I had my cry

You had your say

Now just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment