Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

This week on facebook I decided to participate in the 30 Day Song Challenge. the first song required is favorite song I decided to go with the acoustic version of "Lithium" by Evanescence. I think this was probably the hardest song to pick, since I don't really think I have a favorite song or book or place, generally I don't really have "favorite" of anything. It changes with my mood, but if you were to ask me what my favorite (fill in the blank) is, I would give you an answer fairly quickly, because it's all about my mood, but there are some people who seem to understand that I don't necessarily have a "favorite" then there are others who stare at me like I have two heads because I don't have a favorite. Since I never know which reaction I'm going to get, I just give them an answer and move on.

 If you want to become my facebook friend, or see what songs I pick for the 30 Day Song Challenge (or whether or not I can even complete it) visit:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002346702722 (Remember to Login to your facebook account first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment