Friday, July 1, 2011

Well, It's Friday...

I have nothing to write about really, I haven’t had much time to do much in the writing world this week. In fact it’s been all that I can do just to blog. I’ve been busy trying to get my Avon business going and tie the last few things with 4-H (God am I glad that this is my last year dealing with that crap. Don’t get me wrong, 4-H is a great concept, but there are some things about my group and county that need of some serious overhauling. It makes it difficult to be active, but I try anyway, ‘cause that’s who I am. So, next year, I won’t have to think about it anymore, because I’m done, that’s it, finito! Au revoir! Adieu! Their incompetence has finally driven me out. It’s over.) Wow, I guess my feelings are still potent when it comes to that particular issue. Anyways, I spent some time with that this week instead of writing. Yesterday I did go to a writer group meeting. I need to find a new one; this one just isn’t helpful anymore.

  Lots of love to all of you who read through this, I realize it resembles more of a temper tantrum than an end of the week report.

So here’s a music video called “Stranger than Fiction” by Five Finger Death Punch, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment