Sunday, July 24, 2011

About Us

Gazing into your eyes
It’s easy for me to believe
You’d never leave me

But I’ve already know
You’re a night wanderer
Keeping to the shadows

Keep away from me
You’re no good for me
I’m no good for you

But somehow
Neither one of us cares

I’m starring into a mirror
Wondering how things got this far

I go to work
I play the game
I pretend to know the rules

Thank God no one knows
About you.

Looking at me, look at you
With sparkling eyes
You know this will never last

But this infatuation that we feel
Can’t just be switched off
And we both wouldn’t if we could…

I’m standing in the light
The center of the public’s eyes
You know you can’t follow me there

May be that’s why
you’re still here.

You stare into the mirror
And wonder how things got this far

You go to work
You play the game
You act like you know the rules

And thank God no one knows
About me.

I’m a CPA,
you’re in a band
This mixed combination will never last

But we’re still here
With one another
There is no other to come between us.

We don’t know how long
we couldn’t last
Without the other.

Maybe
Not at all.

We stare into the mirror
And wonder how things got this far

We go to work
We play the game
We act like we know the rules

And thank God no one knows
About us.

About us.

No comments:

Post a Comment